Wednesday, 4 December 2013

...you can't catch me i'm the gingerbread man!
























From left to right: Shampoo, Shower Gel + Bubble Bath / Cookie Jar / USB Stick / Cookie MouldNecklace / Nail Transfers
Socks / Tie / Earrings / Christmas StockingCookie Cutters / RingBracelet Charm

Before I go into the post, I just thought I'd quickly mention on here incase you don't follow me on twitter where I already said. My laptop broke the other day and I heard back from the repair shop and it unfortunately can't be fixed. I'll still try and participate in twitter chats and hopefully will be able to post regularly still as my mum is kindly letting me borrow her laptop. But just incase I'm absent for a week or so, this is the reason why. I've been quite busy the past few weeks that's why there's only 2 posts on here in the whole of November! Also last thing, I had to return my glasses as they didn't fit right and after me asking them to be adjusted multiple times, they were bent so I just took them back. Now back onto the post..

As I mentioned in one of my previous posts I am a little obsessed with gingerbread men.. so why not make a full post on just that. Yay. I thought with Christmas coming up I'd make a post with some different gingerbread themed items for Christmas present suggestions.

And for a finishing touch, I also found these two sites where you can get wrapping paper and gift tags from.

And here is my collection!




The red box was a gift but I think it's from TK Maxx, which is where I bought the tin. The biscuit tin was a gift so I'm not sure where it's from but I found multiple sites where you can buy them online that I included above. The travel mug is from New Look (and did you know Costa will let you bring it with you and they will put your choice of drink in the mug?! So when the Christmas take-away cups are gone, you can bring your own in!). The pin was a gift so unsure where it is from, the bracelet charm was from Links of London and the Christmas tree ornament was from Clintons. The advent calendar was bought from this gift shop in my local town but you can buy it online from 'Not on the High Street'.

Hope you find something that you like or it gives you an idea of what to get someone for Christmas. I can't believe it's already December!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness that biscuit tin is so cute! x

    Jordan-Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a little bit obsessed with gingerbread men this year... At work we have gingerbread men Christmas cups and I have a gingerbread man tshirt to wear on Friday. And, I love actual gingerbread men to eat. They are so yummy! I really fancy making some now.
    N xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post is amazing! Gingerbread is the absolute best, so cute! Xx



    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute! I have the little silicone mould, its so good for making mini gingerbread men or chocolate toppers for cupcakes. :)

    Cholfable

    ReplyDelete