Monday, 30 December 2013

christmas day






Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you all had a fantastic day. I didn't end up going up to Scotland unfortunately as the weather was too bad for my dad to travel up, so we had Christmas at home. Also just incase anyone's wondering, I'm posting because I now have a new laptop! I've finally managed to get enough money saved up for it so yay and I can now get my blog posts up. After not having one for a month it's actually been really refreshing, I've been reading a lot more - hello Hunger Games. (On that note - I saw Catching Fire finally the other night and can I say it was absolutely amazing.) So please take that into consideration and get off your laptops and switch off all your technology once in a while, there's so much more to do out there but don't worry I'll end it there and not go all cheesy on you all :)

I had some of the loveliest food cooked by my mum, the best part of the morning being the sausage rolls pictured above! We watched the best film ever, it's definitely one of my favourites - It's A Wonderful Life. It's become a family tradition to watch that every year, if you haven't seen it I recommend it! I loved my presents which I am so so grateful for (thank you to those if you are reading this!) I decided not to post them as I don't want to come across as rude but also because I don't think that's the point of Christmas. If you follow me on Instagram though, you'll have seen some of my lovely presents on there. What Christmas is about to me is pictured above: family (except there's only me and my cat on here as I'm not putting photos of my family on here for privacy reasons) and food aha. The second set of food photos are actually of Boxing Day, so basically I've eaten my whole body weight in food over the past few days. But why not enjoy it, right? It's Christmas after all.

New Year's Day is very close too now so I want to wish you all a Happy New Year and I hope 2014 is the best one yet for you all!

2 comments:

  1. Your Christmas looked delightful! Next year I've decided I would like a real xmas tree, sat in front of my window. It looks so cosy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos! I love the Hunger Games too, the films are great but the books are just so much better I love them! Hope you had a great Christmas!
    xxxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete